Monday, August 4, 2014

Brazil: Week 20 - The biggest let down

Sorry, this is going to be a short email.....

Seriously? Germany?!? After Brasil had that sad loss I started rooting for Argentina....but both countries let me down!! The only bad thing, I look like a German... I hope people will talk to us. 

I had the weirdest lesson of my life this week. These two ladies said that we could share a message but they wouldnt let us in and said we had to give our message at the gate... then, at the end, we asked if we could say a prayer and one of the ladies got really mad that we asked and walked inside..... 

On a happier note! We had Multi-zona and our mission celebrated its first year! WOOHOO!!!! I am so glad to be part of this mission. 

I am so excited for the world cup to be over because we can finally get back to work!! I loved being able to watch soccer and enjoy the patriotism of Brasil, but I miss teaching people and helping them come closer to Christ. I hope you all have a great week! I promise I will have more to say next week!  

Sister Keeler

No comments:

Post a Comment