Monday, August 4, 2014

Brazil: Week 12 - The good, the bad, the ugly

Good times: I got to skype my family yesterday and see their beautiful faces!! Ben has grown up so much, its ridiculous!
Bad times: I only got 40 minutes to skype :/
Good times: One of our investigators that hasnt been progressing at all was telling us about how she watched the restoration movie online and was like, you know what, Its all true. I know that the Book of Mormon is true and Joseph Smith was a prophet! AND ACCEPTED TO BE BAPTIZED!
Bad times: Our really cool investigator R. that I talked about last week doesnt want to meet with us anymore and I dont know what happened :/
Good times: We found 2 families this week ready for the gospel! Teaching Families are powerful! 
Good times: WINTER IS COMING!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!! I wore a jacket for the first time this week!
Good times: We had conferencia de Distrito and our mission president spoke about how our first priority is to fortify our families. Children are the future and we need to teach them correct principles at HOME. They need to learn IN THE HOME. was really powerful. 
good times: We have a new rule that all missionaries need to leave the house at 10 am then finish our studies after lunch. Its been working out really well.
good times: I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I am a representative of Jesus Christ sharing the message of the restored gospel with the WORLD!! (okay, maybe just Brazil right now :)

Have  a most amazing week! 
Sister Keeler

No comments:

Post a Comment