Monday, August 4, 2014

Brazil: Week 15 - IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!:D

Who has two thumbs and it's her birthday today?
THIS GIRL!!!!

For my email this week, I decided to switch things up a bit! This week I wrote 20 reasons why I love being a missionary since this is the only opportunity I have to have my birthday as a missionary! HOW COOL!

20 Reasons why Sister Keeler Loves being a missionary:
1. You get to focus 24/7 on other people
2. You get to bare your testimony everyday
3. You get to help people become happier than they could imagine 
4. You meet incredible people!.......and some really crazy ones too :)
5. You grow spiritually (help others grow spiritually)
6. No one gets mad if you just want to listen to mormon tabernacle choir all the time
7. You dont have to worry about what you are going to wear because its always going to be a shirt and a skirt for every occasion
8. You actually get a tan for once in your life ;)
9. Every moment of your life is rewarding and has a purpose
10. You see people change their lives
11. Have interrupted time everyday to study the scriptures
12. You always are well rested because you go to bed early.......okay, maybe not WELL rested....
13. You get a new best friend about every 6 weeks
14. You feel more joy than you have ever felt before in your life
15. People love to give you free food!
16. You learn to live with someone 24/7
17. Dont have to worry about homework 
18. Learn money management
19. You always have someone to talk too. Sometimes its like always having a sleep over!
20. You have an opportunity to make your weakness become strengths

Honestly, I could keep going. I love being a missionary. It has litterally been one of the best decisions of my life. It wasnt easy to leave everything behind for a year and a half. And, its still not easy. But, you know what? Its worth it. 

I am so greatful to be a representative of Jesus Christ. I love my Savior. And, I am so greatful for His infinite atoning sacrifice. I hope you all have the most rewarding week ever!! 

I love you!!!!
Sister Keeler

No comments:

Post a Comment