Monday, August 4, 2014

Brazil: Week 14 - Sabe nada inocente

Sabe nada inocente is a popular phrase here that one of our investigators taught us. And, I LOVE saying it :) hahah I feel like a true  Brasilian when I say it :) ha 

The perfect scripture to describe this week: "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understandings." Proverbs 3:5.
We have been working really hard and nothing has seemed to changed. Like none of our investigators were progressing and a lot have nos deixa. But, yesterday, a miracle happened! We had 7 investigators at church! Which hasnt happened in the longest time!!! (I have never had that many at church before) J., who gets off of work between 2-4 am everyday came with her 2 children and one grandchild. Talk about sacrifice! E., our investigator with cancer came. and also R. who surprised us and came to church!  I was so happy to have them all at church! I couldnt stop smiling! Blessings always come, you just have to be patient with the Lords timing. When you do your part the Lord will work out the rest :) 

We also met a lady this week that was like " Oh! You are mormons! I had a friend a long time ago that was mormon and I actually bought a CTR ring! " She has been wearing a CTR ring (It stands for "choose the right") everyday for 7 years! So cool! Now i feel bad that I always used to loose mine...... :) hahah

Sorry, that this is really short. I am spending my time sending pictures

I hope you have the most SPECTACULAR week ever!!!!!

FYI my birthday is this monday!! ah!!! :)
Sister Keeler

No comments:

Post a Comment