Sunday, October 5, 2014

Brasil: Week 25 - Monkey's gone wild

MONKEYS
Sothe coolest thing happened today as we were walking to the LanhouseWellwe wanted to go to an art gallery today because Sister Davis studied art in college and I love art.  Wellwe saw this small art gallery and decided to go there. We were talking to the lady that works there and after we talked about art she asked us what we do and we explained that we are missionaries yada yada yadaAnd she got so excitedShe was like you NEED to come visit me! (ofcourse!) Then she was like, “you will not believe this,. This morning I asked my mom to pray for angels to visit me todayAnd you two are the first people that came into the art gallery and I know that you are the angels that God sent me.” WowGod really does answers prayers
Yesterdaywe had a big surpriseOne of the less active members that we started teaching 2 weeks ago came to churchShe hasnt been to church in about 8years! Oh my goodness! I was so háppyWe left her a note last night in her mail box and she said that she found it this morning and loved it and decided to come to church! HALLELUIA!
know that some of you a while back asked if I had seen monkeys yetWelltoday is the dayBecause last week we went and saw monkeys (There is this place that is really foresty where they liveand it was the coolest thing everThere were BILLIONS of monkeysGood thing we brought billions of bananas! It was really cool! We had fun playing with monkeys and taking a lot of pictures and videosTalking about videos, I was taking of video of Sister Davis and this other monkey attacked me!!!!! (I had the camera and a banana in my handswellthis monkey saw the banana and jumped at me! It scared me so bad to have this monkey jump practically at my face!  Good thing we have is all on tape! Hahaha 
We had interviews with our president this weekAndone of the things he said was really cool. He opened John 15:14 and explained that when we do the will of God and keep his commandments we are his friendsThen we read Mosiah 3:19 which talks about the natural man is an enemy to GodWhen we dont keep the commandments and go against God we are literally an enemy to GodThink about that
P.S. We had a goal this week to contact someone on a bikeAfter the third time this guy actually stopped and talked to us! It was really funny! I felt really successful 

P.S. 
We have a baptism this week! I will tell you about it next  Monday!


Sister Keeler

No comments:

Post a Comment