Sunday, October 5, 2014

Brasil: Week 26 - BAPTISM! YAY!

Sister Davis and I decided that if we lived in Brasil we would have a bakery se chama Ja Pao. Okay.... we thought it was funny. Hahah

Anyways, besides being the most hectic moment of my life, WE HAD A BAPTISM!! His name is Jonathan and he started going to church because of his best friend.... who is a member. He has the sweetest testimony in the world! 

We had some REALLY cool lessons this week! Yesterday we had our first lesson with the girl we met in the art gallery and she is amazing! She read the whole pamphlet of the restauration and also answered the questions in the back before we visited her! Wow. That honestly has never happened to me. ha. She had some really great questions and she believes in everything. She is just awesome. The other day we had a lesson with a step daughter of a member, who is also an amazing investigator. Towards the end of the lesson she asked us how we received our answer that this church is true. That was really cool to share my experience and my testimony. Also, this week we taught G., who is an 18 year old of a family that is all baptised.... but not him. We set a baptismal date with him for the 7th of Setembro and told him to pray about it. We had a lesson after church yesterday and oh my goodness. It was a POWERFUL lesson. I even cried during the lesson! That never happens! I asked him if he prayed and he said yes. Then I asked what his answer was, and he looked at me about to tear up and was like, com certeza esta igreja is true. Wow. The spirit was so strong when he said that. Oh my goodness. It made everything in my mission worth it. 

We had a lesson with this reference of a member and she said something really interesting. We asked her How God shows his love for her. She said that God show her love by giving her trials in her life. God loves her enough to help her grow through trials. How profound. Wow. It made me think a lot. The mission is not easy. Not at all. If someone says its easy then they didnt do anything. There are a lot of trials but I know that God loves me and I am so greatful that he loves me enough to put trials in my life to help me grow and become the person that he knows I can be. 

I hope you all have the best week ever!!! LOVE YOU!!!!

Sister Keeler

The church is true. I know it, I live it, I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment