Monday, December 1, 2014

Brasil: Week 40 - I HAVE BEEN OUT A YEAR!! 6 MONTHS LEFT!

I CAN HEAR THE BELLSSSSSS!!!!! We had a wedding this week!! Our investigators, Cida and Valdir, got married and then baptized on Sunday! It was AMAZING! Now they are working on to go to the temple in one year to be sealed as a family for time and all eternity!!! I will send pictures next week probably. 

We got transfer calls yesterday and I am getting transfered. AGAIN! ha. I am staying here in Sao Carlos but going to another ward. But! I am now the Sister Training Leader, which is the equivilant of a Zone leader but for sisters. I will be in charge of 5 sister companionships. I am really nervous for the big responsibility but I am also excited for the new opportunity to serve. Oh, and my new companion is AMERICAN!!!! I have had 5 american companions so far and only 3 Brazilians! Sometimes I wonder if President forgot that I am american because this usually never happens.....

We live next door to a less active member, who is basically like our mother. I love her! Well, her doctor said that she needs to start exercising so we decided to go walking with her at 6:30 in the morning. Well, I took this opportunity and decided that I would run while my companion walks with her (Dont worry, we didnt seperate because I ran in circles around them. It was really funny) It was a great idea but after just two days we were so sore that it was hard to do proseltying!!! ha (because we walk about 5-10 miles a day) 

I hope that all of you have a wonderful week! Thank you for all the prayers! I can really feel them, even all the way here in Brasil. 

Sister Keeler

HIT MY YEAR MARK!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment