Monday, March 23, 2015

Brasil: Week 54 - Brasil

This week we had interviews with our Mission President which were really good. sadly this is my last interview with him in the mission field. But, he gave a lot of good words of comfort and words of wisdom. I love President Canuto and I know he is an inspired man of God. 

He asked all of us to reread our mission calls and to look at all of the promisses and blessings. I was amazed how much I had forgotten! I made a list of all the promises and blessings.

Promisses: 1. devote all of our time and attention to serving the Lord leaving behind all personal affairs
2. serve with all my heart, might, and strength
3. humbly and prayfully serve the Lord in the labor of love

and my favorite part! BLESSSINGS!!!
1. bless with increased konwledge and testimony of the restoration and truths of the gospel
2. lead you to those who are prepared to be baptized
3. reward you for the goodness of your life
4. greater blessing and happiness than you can imagine

It is amazing to look back at the time I have spent here and see all of these blessings be fulfilled. Especially about happiness. I have been happier here serving the Lord than I have ever had in my whole entire life! Serving a mission is litterally the best thing in the world!

I hope you all have a wonderful week!!!!! BE HAPPY!

P.S. For the first time ever I heard two people speaking ENGLISH in the street!!!! So, of course I ran to go talk to them :)

P.S. We met an Italian! He had a really strong accent! It was really funny! He said he is "kind of athiest" I still dont know what that means....
Sister Keeler

No comments:

Post a Comment